Download “Application for Admission” GSS_Application_for_Admission-Sep-23.pdf – Downloaded 104 times – 680 KB
How to apply to Good Shepherd School
The application process includes the following steps:
- Application completed and accompanied by
- a non-refundable $40.00 application fee.
- Birth certificate
- Baptism certificate ( if applicable)
- Recent immunization record
- Current school recommendation form
Students applying for grades 1-8 will also need to submit the following
- Standardized test scores for two years
- Report cards from current and previous grade
- School readiness/shadow date
After your application has been submitted we will call you to arrange a time for your child to complete a school readiness screening (Kindergarten applicants) . If you are applying for Grades 1-8 we will arrange a shadow date, when your child will come a spend a day at Good Shepherd School .